sarve bhavantu sukhinaH – सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
Let’s make ‘Samskritam Rock’ in unique way! The idea is to have everyone experience how easy it is to Speak Samskritam.
HASHTAG is #SamskritamRocks (include it in Title as well)
See one sample below [more pronounciation/etc. guides coming soon!]
Pick 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9 from sentences below & fill up blanks with your information – Keep videos short (say 21, 51, 75 or 108 seconds). At the least, try to include sentence # 1, 8 & 9
1) mama naama ___. (Your Name)
2) mama deshasya naama ___. (Name of your Country by Nationality)
3) aham ___ (Name of your City) nagare vasaami.
4) ___ (Name of your City) ___ (Name of your Country of Residencee) deshe asti. [You may skip this sentence if your country of Residence is same as your country of Nationality]
5) mama maatRRibhaaShaa ___ (Name of your Mother Tongue) asti.
6) adya ___ (Today’s day of week) vaasaraH asti.
7) idaaniim ___ (Current Time of Day – full hour) vaadanam.
8) sarve bhavantu sukhinaH.
9) jayatu saMskRRitam. -or- vande saMskRRitamaataram.
१) मम नाम ___।
२) मम देशस्य नाम ___।
३) अहम् ___ नगरे वसामि।
४) ___ ___ देशे अस्ति।
५) मम मातृभाषा ___ अस्ति।
६) अद्य ___ वासरः अस्ति।
७) इदानीम् ___ वादनम्।
८) सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
९) जयतु संस्कृतम्। -or- वन्दे संस्कृतमातरम्।
Once recorded, post the videos on social media with hashtag #SamskritamRocks (in title), & encourage/inspire your family/friends (publicly; by tagging) to make an attempt of speaking in dev-vani … Check if it showed up here
It is like one lamp lights up many more – and together we help everyone enter into light of knowledge – “tamaso ma jyotirgamaya”